- IEnumerable<T> support for matrix classes, facilitating their use with LINQ.
- An in-place solve option for LU factorization.
- Improved support for NMath configuration within ASP.NET web applications.
- Matrix and vector visualizers for debugging in Visual Studio 2012.
- Performance increases in several areas, due to an upgrade to Intel MKL 10.3 Update 12.
- A variety of new options, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
And new Stats capabilities:
- New LogisticRegression and related classes for performing binomial logistic regression.
- New classes for process control statistics, such as Cp, Cpm, Cp, Pp, and Ppk.
In addition, NMath Premium edition offers GPU acceleration of linear algebra and 1D and 2D FFT. Check out the NMath Premium page on our website for more information, or download our detailed whitepaper, “NMath Premium: GPU-Accelerated Math Libraries for .NET.”
Upgrades will be available free of charge for customers with current annual maintenance contracts, so it’s a great time to check that your maintenance is up to date. Since new product licenses include a one year Maintenance Contract, anyone purchasing new licenses now will receive the upgrades free.