We are often asked how to get started with using NMath. This has gotten much simpler over the years. Here’s the quickest way to get going…
- Install Visual Studio Code.
- Create a folder.
- Run VS Code then open the folder with File|Open Folder….
- View|Terminal to bring up a command-line.
- In the terminal window, type
dotnet new consoleto create a new project. You’ll see it creates a .csproj file and a Program.cs.
dotnet add package CenterSpace.NMath.Standard.Windows.X64to add NMath.
- Write some code in Program.cs.
- Compile using
- Run using