We’re pleased to announce new versions of the NMath libraries – NMath 6.2 and NMath Stats 4.2.
Added functionality includes:
- Upgraded to Intel MKL 11.3 Update 2 with resulting performance increases.
- Updated NMath Premium GPU code to CUDA 7.5.
- Added classes for performing Discrete Wavelet Transforms (DWTs) using most common wavelet families, including Harr, Daubechies, Symlet, Best Localized, and Coiflet.
- Added classes for solving stiff ordinary differential equations. The algorithm uses higher order methods and smaller step size when the solution varies rapidly.
- Added classes for performing two-way ANOVA with unbalanced designs.
- Added classes for performing Partial Least Squares Discriminant Analysis (PLS-DA), a variant of PLS used when the response variable is categorical.
For more complete changelogs, see:
Upgrades are provided free of charge to customers with current annual maintenance contracts. To request an upgrade, please visit our upgrade page, or contact email@example.com. Maintenance contracts are available through our webstore.