We’re pleased to announce new versions of the NMath libraries – NMath 6.1, and NMath Stats 4.1.
Added functionality includes:
- Upgraded to Intel MKL 11.2 Update 2 with resulting performance increases.
- Updated NMath Premium GPU code to CUDA 6.
- Added classes for solving linear and nonlinear programming problems with integer or binary constraints.
- Added class SpecialFunctions containing special functions such as factorial, binomial, the gamma function and related functions, Bessel functions, elliptic integrals, and many more. (Prior versions of a few of these functions, such as StatsFunctions.IncompleteGamma, are now deprecated.)
- Added a new native library, nmath_sf_x86.dll and nmath_sf_x64.dll, with high-performance C language implementations of the special functions.
- Added single-precision versions of general sparse matrix and vector types.
Upgrades are provided free of charge to customers with current annual maintenance contracts. To request an upgrade, please visit our upgrade page, or contact email@example.com. Maintenance contracts are available through our webstore.