The Histogram class has the following read-only properties:
● Bins gets the bin boundaries as an array of Interval objects.
● Counts gets the counts for each bin as an array of integers.
● NumBins gets the number of bins in the histogram.
● NumSmaller gets the number of data points that were smaller than the smallest bin boundary.
● NumLarger gets the number of data points that were larger than the largest bin boundary.
● Total gets the total number of data points added to the histogram.
Similarly, the Count() member function gets the bin count for a given bin. Reset() resets all bin counts (and NumSmaller and NumLarger) to zero; the number of bins and the bin boundaries remain unchanged.
PDF() computes the probability density function (PDF) for a specified value or bin, and CDF() computes the cumulative distribution function (CDF).