CenterSpace Software and Arction have created a partnership to bring our shared customers a new high performance computing and visualization package. Arction has built a .NET chart tool for demanding visualization applications such as:
- professional high-speed data acquisition software
- real-time measurement and signal monitoring applications
- PC-based oscilloscopes and signal analyzers
- scientific research
- medical measurement displays
- topographic map rendering
Arction chose CenterSpace’s NMath tool set for driving their prototypical examples for the 2010 Measuring and Testing conference in Helsinki.
Our Arction and CenterSpace partnership offer is a bundle of the Arction LightningChart Ultimate and the NMath Suite for $3395.00 – that’s more than a 20% discount. That price includes a one-year subscription on all product extensions and upgrades. Both products are fully compatible with Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
Arction’s LightningChart Pro
The LightningChart .NET \ C# chart tool is a complete and full featured real-time signal visualization tool. Here are a few of LightningChart’s key features.
- Different X-axis real-time monitoring scrolling modes: Scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Smoothly renders huge amounts of measured data as graphs in real-time – up to hundreds of millions of new data points per second
- Full 64-bit support. Utilizes over 2 GB memory (in 64-bit systems).
- Various series types: SampleData, PointLines, FreeformLines, Bars, Bands, Constant lines
- Many Y axes/chart: stacked or layered
- Automatic scale fitting, grids and divisions
- Comprehensive user interface customization
For more information please visit the LightningChart product website.